History It all began in 1873 when members of the Society of Friends – for $5 per share of stock – formed the Malvern Library Company. In 1894, the “Public Library and Reading Association” was established by a citizens’ group, and in 1899, the Malvern Public Library was chartered. Since 1912 when the Library moved into the Borough Building, it has been associated with the Borough. It has been in its present location since 1985. In 2003, the Borough Building underwent a major renovation and expansion which added a reading room and children’s porch to the Library’s space.
MALVERN LIBRARY WEBSITE
Address 1 E 1st Avenue, Suite 2 Malvern, PA 19355
Library Director Maggie Stanton: email@example.com