At the January 3, 2017 meeting, Borough Council adopted Resolution No. 726. This resolution established the Randolph Woods Ad Hoc Committee. The Committee was formed based on the recommendation of the Malvern Planning Commission, who evaluated the property and presented recommendations to Borough Council at the November 15, 2016 meeting.
The purpose of the Committee shall be to investigate and report to Borough Council, in writing (the “Committee Report”), upon the following matters:
- The historical use(s) of Randolph Woods
- The current use(s) of Randolph Woods
- Legal or practical constraints upon the use of Randolph Woods.
- A professional survey of the lands owned by the Borough and encroachments by others together with photographic documentation of the same.
- A comprehensive analysis of potential future use(s) of Randolph Woods and the respective benefits and challenges associated with each such use.
- A comprehensive statement of capital costs and operating expenses associated with any potential future use(s).
- A comprehensive series of recommendations for the future use(s) of Randolph Woods and any specific capital improvements to be made in relation thereto, together with a rationale for such recommendations.
Agendas and approved minutes are posted as they become available.