During the past six months Malvern Borough has gone through an extensive transition. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- Corinne Badman, Police Department Administrative Assistant, has been appointed to Borough Assistant Manager
- Aubrey Gruwell-Keating, has joined the Administration as Office Coordinator
- Gina Seiler, has joined the Police Department as Administrative Assistant
- Scott Whiteman has joined Public Works as Laborer
At your suggestion and/or request the Borough is making the following changes:
- A draft of the most recent Borough Council minutes is being published for review by the public in advance of the following Borough Council meeting.
- The financial report of the Borough is also being shared to create more transparency in advance of the following Borough Council meeting.
- The clock in Burke Park has been repaired. Due to the pandemic the new motor was on order for months.
- State flags have been ordered to be placed with the red, white and blue to honor the fallen in their passing.