The Malvern Fire Company Fair is July 12th, 2022 thru July 16th, 2022. During this time the Malvern Police will have no parking signs posted in the below locations.
Please adhere to the posted restrictions:
West First Avenue
NOTICE IS GIVEN that the Malvern Borough Parks and Recreation Committee meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM. prevailing time. The meeting will be held at the Malvern Borough Municipal Building, 1 East First Avenue, Malvern PA 19355, and via Zoom at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88436173402?pwd=WjdVbDFPblNIbWIvU1ZZZ3pzUmdtQT09. Meeting ID: 884 3617 3402
In observance of the July 4th Weekend trash collection for the Borough will occur on: Wednesday July 6th for Trash and Saturday July 9th for Trash and Recycling.
The Randolph Woods Master Plan, adopted in 2020, seeks to preserve and restore the 38-acre Randolph Woods Nature Preserve. The Borough has obtained grant funding for multiple components of the plan, which include forestry management, ADA accessibility, and public amenities. Phase 1 improvements will be implemented over the next few years.
Randolph Woods Master Plan Overview
SEPTA will be hosting a Virtual Community Conversation for Chester County Residents on Tuesday, June 28th, 2022, from 6:30p-7:30p. Please click on the link below for information on what will be discussed and how to join.
SEPTA Strategic Plan
Please click on the following document to review Comprehensive Plan Update 2022:
Comprehensive Plan Update 2022
Please submit your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 5, 2022.
Please click on the following link for the PRESS RELEASE regarding this matter:
Up & Coming Events located in Malvern Borough ~ Hope To See You There!
Please reach out to the Borough if you are interested in Volunteering for any of the up and coming Events at email@example.com or (610) 644-2602.
- Farmers Market – Every Saturday located at Burke Park from 9AM to 1PM
- GO Wilma – June 21, 2022 through August 19, 2022 located at Buke Park and Randolph Woods
- Yoga in the Park – Every Wednesday @ 6AM starting June 22, 2022 located at Burke Park
- QiGong in the Park – Every Tuesday @ 7AM starting June 21, 2022 located at Burke Park
- Game Night – The 4th Tuesday of the Month @ 7PM starting June 28, 2022 located at Burke Park in the area off of Channing Avenue
- Malvern Fire Company Carnival – July 12, 2022 through July 16, 2022
- Malvern Fire Company Carnival Fireworks – July 15, 2022 @ Dusk
- Thursday Night Stroll – July 21, 2022 hosting a Cookout by the MBPA
- Summer Fest hosted by Parks & Recreation – July 31, 2022 located at Burke Park
- Malvern Historical Commission Town Tour & Village Walk – August 11, 2022
- Thursday Night Stroll – August 18, 2022 hosting a Sidewalk Sale by the MBPA
- Rain Garden Planting Project – September 2022 located in Quann Park
- Thursday Night Stroll – September 15, 2022 hosting Back to School by the MBPA
- Craft & Mercantile Event (Night Market) – September 16, 2022 at 5PM
- Paoli Battlefield Heritage Day – September 17, 2022 located at the Paoli Battlefield
- Porchfest – October 1, 2022 at 3PM located in Burke Park
- Porchfest – October 2, 2022 at 3PM (RAIN DATE) located in Burke Park
- Thursday Night Stroll – October 20, 2022 hosting Fall Sale by the MBPA
- Fall Paranormal Tour – October 22, 2022 located at the Paoli Battlefield
- Halloween Parade & Monster Mash at the Fire Hall Afterwards – October 29, 2022
- Thursday Night Stroll – November 17, 2022 hosting Gratitude by the MBPA
- Tree Lighting – November 25, 2022 hosted by the MBPA
- Christmas on King – December 3, 2022 hosted by the MBPA
- Thursday Night Stroll – December 15, 2022 hosting Christmas by the MBPA
- Wreaths Across America – December 17, 2022 located at the Paoli Battlefield
Please click on the following to access the Spring 2022 Newsletter:
Spring 2022 Newsletter
Corinne J. Badman was recently promoted to Borough Assistant Manager & Gina Seiler was recently hired as the Police Administrative Assistant. They are welcomed additions to the Borough’s Administration:
Tiffany M. Loomis, Borough Manager – left, Corrine J. Badman, Borough Assistant Manager – middle, Dr. Amy Finkbiner, Ph.D., Borough Council President – right.
Zeyn B. Uzman, Mayor – left, Gina Seiler, Police Administrative Assistant – middle, Louis Marcelli, Chief of Police, right.