Residential Trash pickup is scheduled for pickup this Friday, November 28th (BLACK FRIDAY).
Starting Monday, November 24, 2014
As part of a continuing infrastructure improvement program, Aqua Pennsylvania (Aqua) will replace the existing 8-inch cast iron water main on the following streets in Malvern Boro and Willistown Twp:
- Paoli Pike between Devon Road and a point 1800 feet west of Devon Road
- Devon Road between Grubb Road and Paoli Pike
- A detour will be in place for the project
- Work hours will be weekdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The new 8-inch ductile iron main will increase service reliability, reduce the potential for discolored water and improve firefighting capabilities in the area.
- Leaves will be picked up at curbside during the month of November.
- Rake your leaves to the curb and the Public Works Department will be around as quickly as possible to pick them up.
There is no planned route, date or time for individual streets and neighborhoods
Saturday – November 29 – Farmers Market
- Friday, December 5th - 5:30 to 8:30
- Saturday, December 6th - 10:30 to 3:00